What is the reason for no women wearing bikinis on Indian beaches. We examine the issue in detail in this article.
Question – Are those ladies drowning?
Answer – No, searching for a lost Bikini.
We present to you the collection of the funniest replies regarding to the the question of wearing Bikini on Indian Beaches.Take a look.
Answers to a Foreigner’s question : Should I Wear Bikini on Indian Beaches
- On a Chennai beach, you could be mobbed and even assaulted, and whether it was prompted by approval or disapproval wouldn’t make any difference.
- Feel free if you want hundred eyes gazing at you nonstop.
- In india, I simply never see anything that a sari does not reveal unless it is my wife. Remember Even a low neckline catches the eye.
- Indian women get into the sea in their saree or salwars.
- Bikinis will always be fine with the ogglers.
- A bikini here would start a riot. I saw that in kerala boys were busy with binoculars at varkala beach drooling over the goris in bikinis.
- A bikini here would start a riot.
- No no. Bikinis are not bad. It is nice to watch girls wearing bikini on the beach. Topless is even better and I dont mind totally nude.
- When we were in Goa there was a HUGE Russain woman topless and a gang of 5 local boys wandered past and started laughing and pointing at her….they stood there for about 5 mins and made a big deal out it as she was sorting her towel out and flobbling all over while they were very much amused
- Freedom is not doing what one pleases for the sake of it, but the ability to make good, moral choices to fulfil our social duties to our fellow human beings”. M K Gandhi
- Protect your skin from the tropical sunshine, rather than expose it.Two words to contemplate: skin cancer.
- Bikinis aren’t bad … they’re really sick!!!
Why Indian Girls don’t Wear Bikini?
Indian women have sarees which are the best garment in terms of beauty and grace.Indian women don’t need a bikini to look sensuous and attract pot bellied Indian males :-)
The indian male gaze is BAD and can make any woman uncomfortable if she wears anything that is figure hugging.so forget a bikini!
I have seen people ogling like hungry wolves at girls who wear mini skirts even in a metropolitan like Delhi.
Well, it’s very easy to play the blame game but the fact is Indian women have pear shaped body that’s probably not suitable for a Bikini.
Even today in relatively small towns and cities males think that girls who wear skirts or sleeveless tops are “asking for it.”
Men in India start thinking that you are the ‘available’ type, if you wear revealing clothes.
Indian women are really amazing with well curvy body .Totally covered. They look very and nice and mysterious . They only love to undress in front of their beloved .,trust me Its true.
In real life even american women don’t wear the dresses which Hollywood celebrities wear… they r also conservative..and decent and wear their decent daily
I’d rather see cute giggling Indian ladies in saris than naked tourists any day.
I spoke to a woman in a small village in Andhra Pradesh and she had based her opinion on westerners solely on what she had seen in Pondicherry: “Those half-naked westerners are all bad people”.
my hubby wants me to wear bikini on Goa beach,also wants me to shed it on the beach and go topless sud i do it?
- He is not your husband
- Beware.. He wants u to get raped..or he badly needs a Psychiatrist
- Yes go for it…Even bottomless is okay
- Your should wear a bikini at your own peril
My wife cavorted around ensconced in a sarong in the sea off beach while my brother in law and me downed one beer after another to cover our distress. He whispered to me : “Have you ever before seen a hippo dance ?”
In Goa it’s true many women swim in bikinis or whatever, but it’s also true that busloads of guys from cities come to Goa and one of their main attractions is to see the scantily clad women on the beach. Are you okay with that? Then wear what you like.
Your wife can go on her bikini wearing and two piece expose as she pleases but may I say that you would get to worked up on he mangoes getting a lot of attentions.
pl let me know your finding’s as my wife also is very much eager to go topless in Goa.
Recently in Bangladesh, I spent some time in the Sunderbans. Towards the very tip of the mangroves, we happened on a small beach where some Westerners were frolicking around in the warm shallow water, wearing bikinis.A few of the (local) women on the tour started calling out “Hai Allah” before making sure that their menfolk weren’t stopping to look.The men may have been saying the same thing, wistfully
Some Foreigners Experiences
I had a dip in the water with my 2 piece swimmers on plus a t-shirt and shorts and I had 4 Indian guys come to stand around where I was. I moved and 2 of the guys followed me. It was quite annoying to me quite frankly as they were invading my personal space.
I ventured into Tamil nadu and my first foray onto the beach at pondicherry had me surrounded by roughly a hundred admriers (who blocked the bloody sun for about an hour!).
I didn’t really see many Indian women swimming. Closest was a few who removed their outer sari and paddled in the under petticoat ( always with husband or older son in attendance).
Indian women don’t usually swim. They may bathe in holy waters, which they do indeed do in their everyday garments. In Amritsar, they dip into the holy waters undressed to their panties/knickers – within a special building so that no men can see them.
I remember getting out of the water assisted by my boyfriend, who brought a towel into the water to cover me as I came out, and still there were 30+ men staring at whatever was visible.
Even a swimsuit is a big thing for an Indian girl. It is modesty. Is considered indecent to show a body in public. Only a few city bred girls wear a swim suit.And Indian village girls bathe in rivers and ponds fully clothed! They are good natural swimmers and swim fully clothes which is wearing long skirts.
India is notorious for harassment of women (particularly white women), it’s the whole colonialism and forbidden fruit thing.